My Dad!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
SpiritualGraphics.com


Memorial Day is a day to remember all those men and women that fought and gave their lives so this country could be free! As I was standing in front of my dads tombstone, I remembered all the stories I had heard after he came home from the war in world war II. Yes, he did make it home, but not without the effects that he would carry for the rest of his life. Things he would not talk about, even as he reached age 83 (he passed away not long after that), there was many of his friends that were the same way, secrets that would be kept forever! What they were asked to do in the name of their country, cost dearly. So as I remember this day, and him, I pay tribute and honor to all these brave people. Our country was worth fighting for, it was founded on the faith and principles of God Almighty! It is still worth fighting for, but the enemy now that I am deeply concerned about, is the enemy within our country. The ongoing effort to take God out of everything! Without Him, it will crumble! Lets join together and pray for our country, standing in the name of Jesus!
Gods Blessings on you this day of remembrance!


No comments: