Thank you Lord!



Psalm 138:1-3 (The Message)

1-3 Thank you! Everything in me says "Thank you!" Angels listen as I sing my thanks.
I kneel in worship facing your holy temple
and say it again: "Thank you!"
Thank you for your love,
thank you for your faithfulness;
Most holy is your name,
most holy is your Word.
The moment I called out, you stepped in;
you made my life large with strength.

I don't know about you, but I never want to be without Jesus Christ in my life! Life is hopeless and void and there is no purpose in anything. With Christ everything is possible! In Him we are victorious! His faithfulness and love to us is forever! Just as this scripture tells us, the very moment we call out to Him, He steps in and gives us the strength we need to sustain us in this life. Thank you God, we can never thank you enough! Please be encouraged my friend, you are not alone in your trials and tribulations, God loves you and there is a purpose for your life! Have a Blessed day in the Lord!

1 comment: