Promises from the Word of God!





Lamentations 3:25-30 (The Message)

25-27..God proves to be good to the man who passionately waits,
to the woman who diligently seeks.
It's a good thing to quietly hope,
quietly hope for help from God.
It's a good thing when you're young
to stick it out through the hard times.

28-30..When life is heavy and hard to take,
go off by yourself. Enter the silence.
Bow in prayer. Don't ask questions:
Wait for hope to appear.
Don't run from trouble. Take it full-face.
The "worst" is never the worst

What amazing promises from our Heavenly Father! When we have trouble and problems in life what do we do? I know what I do sometimes, "everything except what I should do", trying to figure out why things happen, what I am going to do, the list goes on and on. Not what we are told to do! If we would just be obedient and trust God to show us in His Word, our circumstance would be different! Diligently seeking God, waiting on Him, believing Him and trusting Him and we will see the mighty hand of God working in our lives. Thank you Father for your Word that tells me I am victorious. As we begin this week lets make time to study His Word and listen to Him! I pray for you and me that the Love of God will illuminate through us. Use us Lord that others will be saved and know you are the One and only true God!

No comments: