God is Everything to Me!

Photobucket

Psalm 56:12,13 (The Message)

12-13. God, you did everything you promised,
and I'm thanking you with all my heart.
You pulled me from the brink of death,
my feet from the cliff-edge of doom.
Now I stroll at leisure with God
in the sunlit fields of life.


What a beautiful day! The sun came out and melted the snow away, (I am so thankful). This has been a long winter to say the least! But it does look like Spring is here! A time of rebirth, a time to celebrate the Resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ! A time to be so thankful, because if Jesus had not rose from the dead, there would be no hope for us. There are many wrong teachings out there and we must not lose sight of this "precious blood" that was shed for us. We must stay focused and the only way we can know the truth is to study Gods Word. We should never take a mans view or his opinion about God! This is where many people get off track and are led astray. Satan was defeated and he knows it, but that doesn't stop him from trying to steal, kill and destroy everything we are and have. Yesterday when the snow was falling and was so pretty it was impossible to believe that everything just happened. Today when the sun was shining and the sky was so blue, once again I was aware of the beauty of what God has done for us. I believe we have some very unsettling times coming and we must be sure we know Gods Word. Then and only then will we be able to stand. I pray as you begin your week, you will be encouraged and strengthened that no matter what happens, God has a plan for you and me. Blessings, sweet friends!

No comments: