Does God Hear our Prayers?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Psalm 66:18-20 (New Living Translation)

18 If I had not confessed the sin in my heart,
the Lord would not have listened.
19 But God did listen!
He paid attention to my prayer.
20 Praise God, who did not ignore my prayer
or withdraw his unfailing love from me.

Does God hear our prayers! Are there times when you wonder about that? I have, lots of time. More recently than I would like to admit. This scripture along with others tells us, that God does listen, He pays attention, and He does not ignore us. Of course there are conditions to this, we must confess our sins to Him, asking for forgiveness and believing in our heart what God tells us. Then we can be assured He hears us! I don’t know about you but this builds my faith and gives me hope. Praise God for His unfailing love! In the times we live in, things couldn't be any more difficult. People are desperate, why is it so hard to call on God? I heard a young man say the other day that he was not worthy to pray, he was not living as he should, so therefore he just couldn't pray anymore. How sad and troubling when someone believes God will not show mercy and love toward them. Prayer is the key that unlocks the door of heaven, and faith moves the hand of God for us. Let's seek God and lift each other up in prayer believing for other people when they are unable to believe for themselves. We all need to encourage and be encouraged. Remember above all else, God loves us and nothing can separate His love for us. Prayer Works, all the time.

No comments: