Armload of Blessings!

Psalm 126:4-6 (The Message)

4-6 And now, God, do it again- bring rains to our drought-stricken lives So those who planted their crops in despair will shout hurrahs at the harvest, So those who went off with heavy hearts will come home laughing, with armloads of blessing.

Just like the rain we had earlier today, so we need the rain of the Holy Spirit in our heart. Watering us when we are dry, giving us that living water. I don't know about you, but I have had periods of drought in my life that I wasn't sure I would recover from. Then would come the "rain", reading Gods Word to find out what He likes and doesn't like, a sermon that would speak to my heart, a friend that would encourage me, and the love of my family that would give me a reason to keep going. All we have to do is look around and see all the amazing things God created just for you and me. We can never be thankful enough for what He has done. We may have a heavy heart for a period of time, but there is laughter and armloads of blessings on the way. All from God, our Heavenly Father that knew us from the foundation of the world. I pray that as you read this, if you are having a drought in your life, just look to Him, ask for this refreshing of your spirit. Believe that you will receive what He promised to you!

No comments: