The Lord is My Strength!

Visit SweetComments.net



Psalm 28:6-8 (New International Version)

6 Praise be to the LORD, for he has heard my cry for mercy.
7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.
8 The LORD is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one.

As we begin another week I just want to encourage you to look to the Lord for your strength. When we really do trust Him and believe His Word, then we can have peace in our hearts. There is so much uncertainty in the world, that if you watched the news or listened to people that don't know God, you will hear and see panic and fear. We should be able to minister to the ones that are brought along our path to encourage them and give them hope. People get desperate in times like these. Lets be prayed up and full of love that we will have a word for that one that is hurting and hopeless. My prayer is that you will have a blessed week!

No comments: