A Bag Full of Goodies!

Myspace Comments, Funny Comment Codes, Animations, Comment Glitters, Glitter Graphic s, Pictures, Graphics for your myspace profile and myspace comments at superhotfile .com


Did you ever win something, and you was just shocked? Now maybe some folks win often, but not me. So I was surprised when the call came and I was informed that I had indeed won a bag of goodies. I had registered at a christian gift store, so I knew immediately, I wanted that prize. It was exciting to pull everything out and oh and ah over it (of course I went right away and picked it up). Scrapbooking supplies, gift bags, picture frame, etc, all christian material. What I don't use, I have granddaughters that will be happy to take it off my hands. It is exciting to want something and then to actually receive it! Of course whether you are an older girl or a younger girl, this is just how we are made, right? We just get excited! There are many things in life that is for our pleasure, I believe God likes for us to be happy. As long as we never put anything or anyone before Him, these "things" are ok. It is just a little thing, but I just wanted to share it with you . I pray this week you will have a pleasant surprise to! Enjoy and always be thankful!

No comments: