Praises to God!




Psalm 100:4-5 (New International Version)

4. Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. 5. For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.

Isn't it wonderful at times just to come to the Lord, not wanting anything, just coming to praise Him because of who He is and what He has done for you and me. I am overwhelmed with thankfulness at the mercy and goodness of God. Where would I be if not for Him? I don't even want to thank about it. Except for the grace of God, I would _____________. This is true for all of us, we really do know about being lost and hopeless. We remember our lives before Christ! Sometime just go to Him and praise Him, you will be blessed and He will be to. Remember how much He loves you and the sacrifice that was made for us!

No comments: