Welcome!

Family Comments at dazzlejunction.com



Romans 12:11-13 (New International Version)

11. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. 12. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. 13. Share with God's people who are in need. Practice hospitality.

Do you love company coming? I get so excited and just about worry my hubby to death! Is this done and is that done, and how does this look! On and on I go! Sometimes I see those eyes kind of narrowing down at me like "okay Shirl, everything is ready." Anyway, we both love to open up our home and try our best to make folks feel comfortable. When we moved here, the first thing we did when we got our hands on that key was pray and dedicate our home to the Lord. He was so gracious to give it to us to use for awhile, and we were so thankful to be here for awhile. I love this scripture that tells us to "practice hospitality"! It is not entertaining, it is truly hospitality. Being kind and considerate to our guests, making them feel comfortable. But, I have to tell you, it is not us, it is the peace of God! It is His presence that you feel when you are here. Now I do my best to make sure there is food, and on occasion a poodle or two (Bailey & Maddy) may do a little barking, but hopefully most of the time it is relaxing. There is always lots of laughing and cutting up. ( you can't have the size of family we have and not have some of that too.) We do enjoy each other! I guess you folks just may have to come and see us too! You are Welcome!

No comments: