Daughters and Twins!

Family Comments at dazzlejunction.com
Psalm 127:3-5 (The Message)

Don't you see that children are God's best gift? the fruit of the womb his generous legacy? Like a warrior's fistful of arrows are the children of a vigorous youth. Oh, how blessed are you parents, with your quivers full of children!

Children truly are a precious gift from God! I am so thankful for my daughters! Today we will be celebrating the twins birthday! Beautiful girls with tender hearts toward their families and to others. Because they are identical, we have had many adventures to say the least. Just as little girls they learned really fast about fooling people! They have had lots of fun! I remember one time (probably happened more than once) changing clothes and going to each others class. As they got older, I think it just became more fun for them. Even in dating, they have fooled their boyfriends. I overheard them wondering if they could get by with it, so when they left, I just watched. As they got down to the end of the driveway, there was lots of laughing as they got out and changed places in the car. Sisters are so much fun, but when you have one just like you are, it is just a license to have "more" fun. I celebrate this day by being thankful to God for entrusting these girls to me! Happy Birthday Girls! May the Lord always be center of your life! God Bless you, have fun today and enjoy !

No comments: