Noble Character!

Myspace Comments, Funny Comment Codes, Animations, Comment Glitters, Glitter Graphic s, Pictures, Graphics for your myspace profile and myspace comments at superhotfile .com


Ruth 3:11 (New International Version)

11 And now, my daughter, don't be afraid. I will do for you all you ask. All my fellow townsmen know that you are a woman of noble character.

What does it mean to you to be of noble character? Webster defines as "moral excellence and firmness,a man of sound character." Someone trustworthy and worthy of respect! A quality that we should all strive for. I have known many people like this over the years, they are wonderful friends and neighbors. The world is changing there is no doubt and it is not as common to find these folks now. The Word says in the last days people would "wax worse and worse", so I guess we should not be surprised. But my Bible also tells me that we can draw nearer and nearer to our Lord, that we can grow and flourish in these last days. He will never leave us and we will never be separated from His love. Be comforted with the Words of our Lord and remember it is possible to be a man or woman with a moral, sound character.

No comments: