Praying for Each Other!

zwani.com myspace graphic comments



Romans 12:11-13 (New Living Translation)

11. Never be lazy, but work hard and serve the Lord enthusiastically. 12. Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying. 13. When God’s people are in need, be ready to help them. Always be eager to practice hospitality.

Do you know for a fact someone prays for you? How would you feel if no one was lifting you up in prayer? The fact is there are many people who really don't have any one to pray for them. Is that not the most heartbreaking fact? This is really hard for me, I am so blessed for the family and friends that prayed for me in my life time. I heard someone make a statement while going by an accident, "well, I sure hope no one is hurt." What about praying for them? Have we gotten so self centered we don't care what happens to people just as long as it doesn't happen to us? God help us! Lets be mindful of the needs of other folks, and keep on praying!

No comments: