Psalm 25:5 (New International Version)

5. guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.


I pray you are having a Sensational Saturday! This is the day the Lord has made, I will (by choice) rejoice and be glad in it! We do make a choice every day to follow Jesus, or not! There will be times when we just don't feel like it, or when something big happens, we may have to have a little time to just sit before the Lord. Just this very week, we had something major to happen. Now hubby immediately has a handle so to speak on things, his faith just kicks in! But, it takes me a little while, my first question to the Lord is, "what is going on here, I don't understand this at all." God is so amazing that the scriptures start coming and reassuring me He is in control of the situation. So after awhile of wrestling with the thing, I begin to settle down. Oh my, I just would like to get past that! I do believe if we stay in fellowship with our Heavenly Father and grow in the knowledge of His Word, I will trust Him more and more and my reactions will get better. If you have had some of this fiery trials this week, just look to the author and finisher of your faith. He will not let you down!

No comments: