Welcome Dear Friends!

I am honored that you stopped by! I pray you will be encouraged and blessed. I believe when we share our heartaches and victories, our faith is strengthened. Knowing God is with us, and our steps are ordered by Him, gives us hope for the future!

I review for Tyndale

Tyndale Blog Network

Thank You!

THANK YOU for not copying/reproducing photos, pictures, and written material on this blog without my permission. All images, photos, and writings appearing on this blog are my own unless otherwise stated. All Rights Reserved 2017

Scripture Dig

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Blessed Thanksgiving!






Psalm 116:12 (The Message)


12-19 What can I give back to God
for the blessings he's poured out on me?
I'll lift high the cup of salvation—a toast to God!
I'll pray in the name of God;
I'll complete what I promised God I'd do,
and I'll do it together with his people.
When they arrive at the gates of death,
God welcomes those who love him.
Oh, God, here I am, your servant,
your faithful servant: set me free for your service!
I'm ready to offer the thanksgiving sacrifice
and pray in the name of God.
I'll complete what I promised God I'd do,
and I'll do it in company with his people,
In the place of worship, in God's house,
in Jerusalem, God's city.
Hallelujah!


I looked and looked for just the right verse for this special Thanksgiving Day and I found it. Not much else needs to be said, does it? I just think it is beautiful and so appropriate for today. God is so good to us, everyday we should have a thankful heart and remember his faithfulness to us. I pray blessings on your family and friends as you share with them Gods goodness!

No comments: