He Answers Our Prayers!

Click here for hot comments and graphics...




Isaiah 65:24 (New Living Translation)

24. I will answer them before they even call to me.
While they are still talking about their needs,
I will go ahead and answer their prayers!


Isn't our God amazing? Even before we come to Him in prayer with our pain and heartaches, the answer is on the way! He really is to wonderful for us to comprehend His ways. I am so thankful to be able to read this living Book, that changes my life every time I read it! I am encouraged and given hope, not based on anything that is of this world or in this world, but from God! As you begin your weekend, please let His Word lift you up and enrich your life. Don't ever be intimidated by the enemy of our soul that we have done to much that we can not come to Jesus with our prayers and supplications. Be safe and blessed!



No comments: