Welcome Dear Friends!

I am honored that you stopped by! I pray you will be encouraged and blessed. I believe when we share our heartaches and victories, our faith is strengthened. Knowing God is with us, and our steps are ordered by Him, gives us hope for the future!

I review for Tyndale

Tyndale Blog Network

Thank You!

THANK YOU for not copying/reproducing photos, pictures, and written material on this blog without my permission. All images, photos, and writings appearing on this blog are my own unless otherwise stated. All Rights Reserved 2017

Scripture Dig

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Lord Will Sustain Us!

Visit SweetComments.net



Psalm 3: 5,6 (New International Version)

5 I lie down and sleep;
I wake again, because the LORD sustains me.

6 I will not fear the tens of thousands
drawn up against me on every side.


What a blessing it is to be able to lay down and just sleep! Peaceful sleep knowing that God is protecting us. For longer than I can remember fear was to real in my life. Of course it was nothing but a trick of the enemy to keep me in doubt and unbelief. As I began to grow in the Lord, I realized that we have power over Satan because of the Holy Spirit that lives in us. Praise God, we do not have to be under his control. I encourage you to read Gods Word and claim these promises for yourself. We can live this life victoriously! I pray that you will be strengthened and renewed. Have a Wonderful day in the Lord!

2 comments:

Renee said...

What a wonderful post...and I love your music! So soothing and uplifting.
God bless you .....

Renee from Spiritual Sundays

Karen said...

Reassuring and peaceful. Thank you.