Pray for Each Other!

zwani.com myspace graphic comments



Philippians 1:2-4 (New International Version)

2. Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Thanksgiving and Prayer

3. I thank my God every time I remember you. 4. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy


Being thankful that we can pray for each other! This is my pick for today in this countdown to Thanksgiving; praying for other people. Thanking God every time we remember someone and holding them up in prayer! Isn't this a wonderful gift? In order to have a relationship with someone (including God) we must talk to them and spend time with them. I have noticed that when I pray for someone or someone takes the time to pray for me we are connected in the Spirit. This connection makes us children of God and brothers and sisters with each other. So I can truly say, I do pray with joy in my heart knowing that God hears and answers prayers. He knows what is best for us, please don't be discouraged when the answer doesn't come right away, or God is leading you in a different direction. Believe me if it is not in His will, you don't want anything to do with it anyway. Be blessed and be thankful you can pray!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I believe a thankful attitude makes all the difference! Thank you for this reminder. Happy Thanksgiving