Showers of Blessings!






Psalm 116:7-8 (The Message)

7-8. I said to myself, "Relax and rest.
God has showered you with blessings.
Soul, you've been rescued from death;
Eye, you've been rescued from tears;
And you, Foot, were kept from stumbling."

Do you find time to relax and rest? It is hard isn't it. Hard to find that quiet time where you can hear that still small voice of God. Showered with blessings for sure, our soul rescued from death, eyes rescued from tears and our feet kept from stumbling. Thank you Jesus for your provision! We just have to believe what He is telling us, I have to pray for God to help me with my "unbelief" at times. As long as I have walked with the Lord you would think there are some things we wouldn't have to deal with, but remember this is a walk, a progression of faith. I pray you will take time to rest and relax. Blessings to you!



1 comment:

Joan Hall said...

I can't tell you how many times I've had to pray "help my unbelief." It is such a comfort to rest in the Lord.

Than you for sharing this.