Thank You Lord!

Click here for hot comments and graphics...




Psalm 138:2 (The Message)


1-3 Thank you! Everything in me says "Thank you!" Angels listen as I sing my thanks.
I kneel in worship facing your holy temple
and say it again: "Thank you!"
Thank you for your love,
thank you for your faithfulness;
Most holy is your name,
most holy is your Word.
The moment I called out, you stepped in;
you made my life large with strength.

Thank you Lord, Most Holy is Your Name! I love Psalms, it just seems like the best place to read when my heart is so full of praise and thankfulness, that words fail me. The assurance and confidence we have because of Jesus, soothes and protects me from all the cares of this world. As we are in the Christmas Season, it is certainly the time to realize what Jesus did for us on the cross. Lets remember the real reason and be thankful for surely His Name is Holy, and He is greatly to be praised!


No comments: