Thoughts for Sunday!

John 14:25-27 (New International Version)



Click here for hot comments and graphics...



25. "All this I have spoken while still with you. 26.But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. 27.Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

I wonder if we really realize just how much God loves us! How much love would it take anyway to send your only Son to take the sins of the whole world upon Him? This is just one of many scriptures that remind us of the provisions that have been made. I especially love this one! This "peace" in a world where there is none, but we can still have it. His peace! Then, Thank you Jesus, you said for us to not let our hearts be troubled and to not be afraid! This just blesses me so much! He cares about every part of our life, He certainly knows everything that is going on, and He is there to comfort us and give us strength. I pray you will be encouraged and remember that God loves you very much!

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

What wonderful thoughts, Shirley. Thank you for sharing them with us today. I love your header picture.
Have a great week.
Charlotte

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

Thank-you for sharing these scriptures today.
God Bless,
Ginger

Mary said...

Very sweet and encouraging...thank you so much for your kind thoughts to all of us. I do know how much God loves me, to send His only Son for my eternal life. I only want to love Him back that much in return.

Your blog is beautiful!

God bless,
Mary

Apron Senorita said...

Dear Friend,
Thank you for reminding me that Jesus said for us to not let our hearts be troubled and to not be afraid! I like that especially during these days when I am having to relocate my family to a new city. As a single mother of 2 teen kids, I have to continue asking God to help me. It is scary to do this alone but with God, we are safe.

Yoli :)