Do Not Be Afraid!







Psalm 118:5-6 (New International Version)

5 In my anguish I cried to the LORD,
and he answered by setting me free.

6 The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid.
What can man do to me?


The fear is out there! nearly everywhere you go, or whoever you talk to, peoples hearts are filled with fear! And might I say, if folks are not living for Christ, there may be a very good cause for this fear. My hubby has a drywall business and not only where we live, but new houses are not being built. Friends that we know who work for companies are facing uncertainty in their lives also. People are afraid of what is going to happen, there is no peace for them. It just breaks my heart to see such distress! I certainly do not have the answers for everything, but I can tell you, there is no hope, no peace, no joy etc. without Jesus Christ. Maybe God is showing some folks that He needs to be first in their life, maybe some are holding on to the things of this world a little to tightly, all I know is He has to be first, then His promises are Yea and Amen! They are for us, will bad things still happen to us? you can count on it! Will we go through rough times and wonder what is going on, you better believe it! We will have trials and tribulations,and heartaches, but we will NOT be alone. Do hubby and I wonder about these things? of course we do! But I can honestly tell you that we are trusting in God to take care of us! He said He would give us what we need! Have our bills been late? yes they have, but only for a few weeks, then God would make a way! I am telling you, we would not have or would not be making it now if not for our Heavenly Father! He has sent other jobs in the form of remodeling to sustain us. We praise God for His faithfulness! Are we the only ones He will help in time of need? OF COURSE NOT! We are His children and in His family if we want to be, all one has to do is just ASK Him for help. I just want to encourage you this week, to please don't be disheartened. Just look to Him, there just isn't any other way. Lets pray for each other! God Bless you and your family!



No comments: