He Had Us In Mind!





Ephesians 1:3 (The Message)

The God of Glory

3-6. How blessed is God! And what a blessing he is! He's the Father of our Master, Jesus Christ, and takes us to the high places of blessing in him. Long before he laid down earth's foundations, he had us in mind, had settled on us as the focus of his love, to be made whole and holy by his love. Long, long ago he decided to adopt us into his family through Jesus Christ. (What pleasure he took in planning this!) He wanted us to enter into the celebration of his lavish gift-giving by the hand of his beloved Son.

I hope you feel special when you read this passage! Did you notice the words "love" and "family"? Does it make you feel secure in Him to know that before the foundations of the world, He had you and me on His mind? What a blessing is correct! I know there are times when this life just chews us up and spits us out, life is hard (I say this a lot) to say the least. It is discouraging when we can see no good thing coming our way, and the enemy of our soul would like to keep us in this belief, But sisters, I have good news for you! God knows what you are going through, He loves you and He hears the cries of your heart. There will be a lot of times when we don't understand, but I have come to the conclusion maybe we are not supposed to understand every time. Step out in faith and stay focused on the Lord of Lords and the King of Kings! I just want to encourage you and I pray as you read this your faith will be strengthened. Be blessed today!

No comments: