He is Our Redeemer!





Isaiah 44:24

24. "This is what the LORD says—
your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb:
I am the LORD,
who has made all things,
who alone stretched out the heavens,
who spread out the earth by myself,


Another confirmation that God knew you when you was in your mothers womb. He tells us over and over again who He is and who we are and why we are here. We have to be important or He would not have sent His only Son to take our sins upon Him and die for us. God loves us, He made us in His image! He made all things, He is our redeemer. I know there are times when we all question why are we here and what in the world do we have to do with anything. We feel unimportant, but you see here is where the problem lies, we "feel", this walk of faith has nothing to do with how we feel! It has everything to do with what does the Word say, what is God saying to us! This is why we believe that we are important and very precious to our Heavenly Father. He loves you and me! He loves you and me! Get this down deep in your spirit. He loves you and me!

No comments: