A Rock and a Hard Place



Isaiah 43:1 (The Message)

Isaiah 43
When You're Between a Rock and a Hard Place
1-4. But now, God's Message, the God who made you in the first place, Jacob,
the One who got you started, Israel:
"Don't be afraid, I've redeemed you.
I've called your name. You're mine.
When you're in over your head, I'll be there with you.
When you're in rough waters, you will not go down.
When you're between a rock and a hard place,
it won't be a dead end—
Because I am God, your personal God,
The Holy of Israel, your Savior.
I paid a huge price for you:
all of Egypt, with rich Cush and Seba thrown in!
That's how much you mean to me!
That's how much I love you!
I'd sell off the whole world to get you back,
trade the creation just for you.

We are never alone are we? If we are a child of the King, then this is just one of the many promises that we can claim! I love this scripture and am comforted every time I read it. I am so thankful that I am worth something, that God loved me so much that He gave His only Son to die a horrible death so that I could live. My faith is strengthened and I am encouraged to go on! Right now there are a lot of people in over their heads and they are between a rock and a hard place, BUT GOD! That's right, but God! He is with us, He will not leave us, He will deliver us! Do you think after the sacrifice He gave for you and me, He is finished with us? Of course not! Don't we take care of something precious? Just think how much more He takes care of us! I want to encourage you today to look to the Only One that can help us, the Only One who will never forsake us! Please keep your focus on Him and have a Blessed Day!

No comments: