Jeremiah 29:11 and the New Year!




 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope

Blogging is very difficult for me and even though I do love to share, I just can't seem to get started. Several times I try and then when I read it, I just see someone who is expressing more pain than needs to be expressed, but I also know being honest goes a long way in the healing process.  Being a caretaker and watching my husband slowly leave this world has left my heart broken and unable to move on. My world has truly been shaken but in my heart the main thing is to stay focused on the only One who can help me gets me through day by day.  Grief is something that cannot be avoided, you can't put it off and it is there 24 hours a day, I know and do believe the answer lies with God, and this scripture does give me hope. My life has truly been changed forever and there is no choice but to give every day to Him and believe His Word that speaks of peace and comfort. This past year of all the "firsts" without John has been very difficult to say the least and life does go on with purpose even if we don't understand it. Yes, I will get back to blogging, and I will believe that things will get better. I certainly will believe this scripture, that no matter what we go through, God will use a part of it for our good. Just as with Joseph when his brothers came to him, they meant it for bad but God used it for the good.
So as we begin a New Year, and with each of us having our own problems and heartaches, lets just make a promise to pray for each other. To do as King David did, and just praise Him, no matter what we are going through. To look forward and not look back,  for His ways are much higher that ours and in the end we will not be disappointed.
So from my heart to yours, I speak much love,  blessings and peace, May this year be the best ever!

God Bless each of you!

3 comments:

His Sparrow said...

And from my heart to yours prayers for peace and blessings in the days to come as we continue our journey dear sister.

Esther Joy said...

You have been on my mind. Glad to see you blogging. Writing and journaling helped me SO much when I was going through some deep grieving.

Ferree Bowman Hardy said...

May God bless you too. I understand about taking a break from blogging. Sometimes you need to do that to let yourself heal. Sometimes expressing all the feelings just makes it worse. I pray you will find a place and a people of kindness and rest for your soul.