Esther!

Thank you Tyndale for this complimentary of the drawn in bible story of Esther written by Eugene H. Peterson. I have enjoyed the story as he has portrayed it, and also of the pictures to color. I really didn't think I would enjoy "coloring", but I do love it. Some of the artwork is awfully small but it just means taking more time to color. The Bible Study is incredible and I intend to us it at an upcoming bible study we have planned. I didn't take the 4 weeks time limit, because I wanted to go ahead and do a review. I did read through it though so I could give an honest review.  I believe folks will enjoy this technique of doodling while learning Gods Word.

Thank you again Tyndale. Keep those wonderful inspiring products for us! In the times we live in, we need truth!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do some research
about this. We got a grab a book from our local library bbut I think I
learned more from thuis post. I'm very glad too see such great info being shared freely out there.


Feel freee to surf to my web site - luxury catered ski chalets france