Quiet time with God, find you a place!


Thank you Rena for stopping by! You are definitely in my prayers and I would ask everyone to remember also. It is Gods will to heal, the enemy is the one that comes to steal, kill and destroy. We have promies that will sustain us in all areas of our lives. I am reminded everytime I turn the news on (which is not that often, but enough to find out what is going on) people are living in fear and uncertaintly. Now that doesn't include the people who are depending on God, or it shouldn't. We are a people of promise and we need to be encouraging. God will see us through! Whether it is healing, salvation for our families, finances, etc. Jesus is the answer. Please be encouraging to others today! Don't let doubt and unbelief keep you from being all that God has designed for you to be. He loves you with an unfailing love and will never leave or forsake you! You can count on that! Psalm 56:11 In God I trust, I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?

No comments: