Welcome Dear Friends!

I am honored that you stopped by! I pray you will be encouraged and blessed. I believe when we share our heartaches and victories, our faith is strengthened. Knowing God is with us, and our steps are ordered by Him, gives us hope for the future!

I review for Tyndale

Tyndale Blog Network

Thank You!

THANK YOU for not copying/reproducing photos, pictures, and written material on this blog without my permission. All images, photos, and writings appearing on this blog are my own unless otherwise stated. All Rights Reserved 2017

Scripture Dig

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Stormy Day!

Well we have to experience a stormy day every once in awhile, don't we? Whether it is weather or life. They will come! and we can be prepared for both. We live in a small town and can hear the siren, we know then to seek shelter. Now, I am a nervous nellie, so I am going from one window to the other, but even then I know God is protecting me. (look how this works) When the storms of life come at me, what am I still doing? Depending on God! I still know that whatever the enemy comes at me with, God is still in control. What is allowed is a trial that I will be better for when it is over with. So I will not worry, but have Faith that my steps are truly ordered by the Lord. So here is your scripture for the day. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. God Bless You Today.

No comments: