Stormy Day!

Well we have to experience a stormy day every once in awhile, don't we? Whether it is weather or life. They will come! and we can be prepared for both. We live in a small town and can hear the siren, we know then to seek shelter. Now, I am a nervous nellie, so I am going from one window to the other, but even then I know God is protecting me. (look how this works) When the storms of life come at me, what am I still doing? Depending on God! I still know that whatever the enemy comes at me with, God is still in control. What is allowed is a trial that I will be better for when it is over with. So I will not worry, but have Faith that my steps are truly ordered by the Lord. So here is your scripture for the day. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. God Bless You Today.

No comments: