When Do We Begin To Doubt!

What happens to our faith when we pray for someone and they aren't healed, maybe this person dies! When God doesn't answer our heartfelt prayers. Do you react in faith still believing Him no matter what, or do you find you are disappointed, hurt, maybe bitter. Is this where doubt begins? "Why didn't you hear me God". "Why didn't you heal my child?", "well, I guess, I just can't trust you anymore." I daresay these are questions you have asked or you have wondered about. We expect God to act in a certain way and when He doesn't, this is probably when we begin to doubt and be disillusioned with Him. We need to be so very careful what we tell people, we don't know when, how or what He will do. We know He has the power to do all things. We want to see explosive moves of God, sometimes this happens, but mostly, it is in His time working in love and mercy. Does it ever mean He doesn't love us or that we don't have enough faith, No I don't believe so. Maybe our miracles are just postponed for awhile. We will never understand all the ways of God, but I can tell you one thing, "God is still God". Proverbs 3:5,6 tells us "Trust in the Lord with all your heart: do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do and He will show you which path to take."

No comments: