Pray for Revival!

pray for revival

“Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” (Jeremiah 29:12-13 NIV)

Have you ever had  a heaviness of heart that you just couldn’t explain?  As though something is wrong, and because you don’t know what it is, you can’t do anything about it?  I would like to share with you something I have been dealing with for several months!  As everyone knows, our world is in turmoil!  When we read in God’s Word we know the season we live in and these things have to come to pass. Many Christians were perplexed about the outcome of the election, the things I would hear and say is “God is in control”, and He is! There has been a plan in effect ever since the fall of man in the garden.  So what do we pray for?  Do we just resign to the fact that this is how it will be until the rapture of the church takes place?   We must trust our Lord, and in faith believe He loves us with an unfailing love  and He will protect us!  What the Holy Spirit is showing me is we need to pray for revival!  There needs to be an awakening of the church. So if we can’t change the times we live in, then we are the ones that need to be changed. I am afraid there are many that “play” church, and folks I am here to tell you, that time is over with. We have to get serious with our commitment to God and let Him lead the way for us.  Please agree with me and lets pray for a great revival! One where men's hearts will be changed and we will be ready, however we leave this world.

No comments: