Friends are a Gift from God!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Proverbs 17:9 (New Living Translation)

Love prospers when a fault is forgiven,
but dwelling on it separates close friends.

Have you ever had a good friend that would stand by you no matter what? Someone that you could trust to tell you the truth? Even someone you are accountable to? All during the times of my life, God has sent someone to encourage me and in return used me to encourage them. Best friends are wonderful!, from a little girl my cousin was by best friend. She was the same age as me, and our daddies were brothers, so that made us even closer. Now many years later there is a list of friends that are so precious to me. We are friends that are honest with each other. Let me ask you a question, do you think if she asks you something should you be honest with her? For me, I would rather know the truth, how can we ever deal with anything unless we have all the “true” facts? We will never be able to solve anything! God only deals with the truth! yes, sometimes it is harsh, and we would rather not hear it, but there is no other way. When we do this in love and compassion, I believe God is pleased with us! The next time your friend asks you what could be a life changing question for them, prayerfully give them an honest answer. When it lines up with the Word of God, then there is no telling what you have helped save them from. We owe it to them, and they owe it to us! Our friends are precious to us, we must hold them up in prayer, asking God to Bless them.

No comments: