A Passion for Writing!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

“The Lord gives the word of power; the women who bear and publish the

news are a great host.” Psalm 68:11 (Amplified Bible)

I love this scripture! I had not read it in this translation before, so when I found it, I was so blessed and inspired! All of mankind is the most important thing to our Heavenly Father, but the more I read about women in the Bible, I am finding how we are so very special to Him. We have traditions and rules that keep us from the perfect plan God has for us. For so many years, we have been told we should stay in the background. Now women are standing up and declaring the promises of God are for us to. We have responsibilities not only to raise our children in a Godly home, but to teach younger women how to love their husbands, and be a mentor to them. God has a plan for each one of us! Many times I have heard pastors say that to many people never fulfill Gods plans for their lives. To me this is very sad and I don’t want to be one of them. I want every promise and provision that God has for me, and what is so precious is, it is a doable thing. We just need to put Him first in our lives, seek His Word, and follow His leading. We can then be a blessing to our family, to our church, and to everyone we come in contact with. We do have the power, and a great number of us are doing just exactly what this scripture declares, spreading the Good News, the best news ever published, that Jesus is Lord of our lives! He is the reason peoples hearts are changed and we get to be a part of it. Blessings to you this day!

No comments: