My Special Husband!

Love Comments at dazzlejunction.com


Ephesians 5:33 (New International Version)

33. However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.


I love ice cream, it doesn't matter if the weather is to cold, to hot or in between. It just tastes good to me ! I remember when I was a little girl, if I ever felt bad or was sick (which was a lot) my dad always made sure I had ice cream. So now that I am a much older girl my special husband of soon to be 25 years, takes me or brings ice cream to me. Yes, I am blessed and ever so thankful for this man that God has given to me! He didn't get home last night in time to go to church, so I went on by myself. As I was sitting there, I realized that my heart and life is not complete without him. We should never get to busy that we forget our loved ones! It would be very rare if both went to be with the Lord at the same time, so this being "alone" will happen to all of us sooner than we would want to think about. This is just a reminder that we should make every day count, and don't forget to tell them just how much you love and appreciate them.

No comments: