You are My God!

Thursday Comments at dazzlejunction.com


Psalm 63:1 (New International Version)

1. O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water.

Oh God, You are my God! Can you say that with passion coming from the deepest part of your being? Do you know God in such a way that you earnestly seek for Him? This should be our hearts desire to know Him more and more each day. This is when we have a peace in our soul that can't compare with anything else. Nothing else in this world should come before Him, and if there is, then we have erected idols, because we have put someone or something else before our Lord. God in His mercy has given us another day to glorify Him, let's not waste it, God loves you and me, lets spend some time with Him and be thankful for what He has done.

No comments: