Meditate on Him!



Philippians 4:8 (The Message)

8-9. Summing it all up, friends, I'd say you'll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious—the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse. Put into practice what you learned from me, what you heard and saw and realized. Do that, and God, who makes everything work together, will work you into his most excellent harmonies.

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose". This has always been one of my favorite scriptures, times in my life when things weren't going so well (to say the least). I always knew He was there! He never left me, never did I feel alone. He is so faithful to us! But now don't forget we have a responsibility to put into practice what we have learned, just like this scripture states. Filling our minds with good and edifying thoughts, speaking blessings to others not curses. Yes, there are guidelines, but they are filled with love and caring for us as no one else can. I encourage you to read Gods Word, fill your very being with Him, trust Him to take care of you! He loves you enough that He gave His precious only Son to take your place and deliver you from your sins. Give Him Glory and Praises!
Have a blessed day Sisters!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Oh girl, thank you thank you thank you for 'feeding' my spirit...I NEEDED this tonight.