Fifty-Cent Snowflakes!






Isaiah 1:18 (The Message)


18-20."Come. Sit down. Let's argue this out."
This is God's Message:
"If your sins are blood-red,
they'll be snow-white.
If they're red like crimson,
they'll be like wool.
If you'll willingly obey,
you'll feast like kings.
But if you're willful and stubborn,
you'll die like dogs."
That's right. God says so.

This morning as I was having my coffee, it began to snow, beautiful (as my dad used to say) fifty cent snowflakes. I was reminded of this verse how our sins are turned from blood red to "snow" white! Praise God for Jesus! We must never get to the point where we forget the sacrifice that was made for us. God loves us so much that He gave His "only" Son to take our place. If it is snowing this morning at your house, notice how white and beautiful those flakes are. It is a reminder to me of the change that takes place when we give our heart to the Lord, now we are snow-white in His eyes!
I speak blessings on you today! You are special to Him!


2 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks so much for this.

Sandy said...

ahhh, this post and your blog are beautiful! Thank you for sharing!