Plans of Hope and a Future!




I was pleasantly surprised to find my favorite scripture was also my devotional for today! I am not sure how many years it has been since this promise to me has been so important. I just know at my lowest times of self doubt and wondering why and for what reason I am here, I have embraced this Word in my heart and hung on for dear life. And I am still hanging on to it, believing every word and every promise. We have to have hope, without it life is senseless and there is no future. We have to believe that God does have plans for us, He does love us and He would never harm us. When we are going through the fire, it is hard to stay focused on the only One who can deliver us, but sweet friend, He will be with us, He will not leave us alone. Please be encouraged by this wonderful scripture and hang on to it and many others you will find in His Word. Accept what has been done for you and then just rest! You will find peace in Him.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I let out a sigh when I looked up to see what scripture you were talking about...the same one I have painted on my dining room wall!!