Welcome Dear Friends!

I am honored that you stopped by! I pray you will be encouraged and blessed. I believe when we share our heartaches and victories, our faith is strengthened. Knowing God is with us, and our steps are ordered by Him, gives us hope for the future!

I review for Tyndale

Tyndale Blog Network

Thank You!

THANK YOU for not copying/reproducing photos, pictures, and written material on this blog without my permission. All images, photos, and writings appearing on this blog are my own unless otherwise stated. All Rights Reserved 2017

Scripture Dig

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.


Psalm 95:1,2 (The Message)



1-2. Come, let's shout praises to God, raise the roof for the Rock who saved us!
Let's march into his presence singing praises,
lifting the rafters with our hymns!


I hope you had a productive day! Ours certainly was! How many of you have an ornamental pond? What a job! but its time again to clean now that spring is here. Hubby and I both worked a couple of hours until the liner was cleaned, (I did some praying when I plugged the pump in that it would work, and it did) water put back in and now it is working away. I just love it! I love to hear the water running, it is so peaceful. When the weather is good, that is where I head to of a morning with my coffee and Bible in hand. I am always amazed at how wonderful God is and what He does for us. It may not sound like a big deal to some folks, but to me it is the most peaceful time I spend during the day. It is a time to reflect on the mercies and goodness of God, a time to study His Word, and a time to do some much needed praying without having to be interrupted by a poodle or two or the phone ringing. This quiet time is the perfect way to start my day, so the pond is running, the flower beds are clean and I am just waiting on the warmer weather. I truly hope you have a blessed Saturday! Enjoy those simple but very profound times we sometimes take for granted.

No comments: