Drinking from My Saucer!


MySpace Graphics
Psalm 103:11-13 (New Living Translation)

11 For his unfailing love toward those who fear him
      is as great as the height of the heavens above the earth.
12 He has removed our sins as far from us
      as the east is from the west.
13 The Lord is like a father to his children,
      tender and compassionate to those who fear him.

This morning I was listening to  a song entitled, “Drinking from My Saucer, because my cup is full.”  The message was tremendous! I was just broken as I remembered all the blessings in my life.  Oh, I remembered the heartache and pain also,  but that didn’t overshadow the mercy and goodness of my Heavenly Father towards me.  I am overwhelmed because He has been so good to me in spite of all the wrong decisions, and disobedience.  Remember that old saying “if only I could go back and make better choices.”  How many times has that been spoken, I don’t even know.   I just know when we come with a repentant heart, believing and accepting the truths  that was made possible because of Jesus. We are saved and as the scripture states above, our sins are not remembered against us anymore. Do you really realize what that means?  If you come to Jesus and ask forgiveness for something the enemy keeps bringing up to you, and you have already ask for forgiveness, truly sorry for what happened, God does not remember what you are talking about! All He can see is the blood of Jesus that covers us! Now if this is not something to get excited and praise Him for, I don’t know what would be.  He is our Father and He loves us with an unfailing love! Look above, this is what the Word of God says! and not only here but in many places. Now you see why this song was so powerful to me. My cup did run over and I am drinking from the saucer.

No comments: