Place of Safety!





Psalm 18:1,2 (new living translation)

1. I love you, Lord;
you are my strength.
2. The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior;
my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.
He is my shield, the power that saves me,
and my place of safety.

I love this psalm! It is one of my favorite scriptures. My faith is strengthened and my hope is renewed every time I read it. Sometimes I just have to stop and try to comprehend what all Jesus has done for us. When He was on the cross and said “It is finished”, He accomplished everything that would ever need to be done for us. There was a plan in effect when Adam and Eve failed in the garden. God was not surprised, He already knew what would take place. I am so thankful for salvation first of all, because of His sacrifice, we are free from eternal destruction. He is our rock, our shield, the One we go to when we need protection and guidance. A place of safety where He assures us of His unfailing love, and that He will always be with us. He will not leave us or forsake us, no matter what. I praise Him for the provisions He has made for us. Please be encouraged and know that you can depend on Him!

No comments: