Be Encouraged!



Psalms 138:8 (New Living Translation)

8. The Lord will work out his plans for my life—
for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever.
Don’t abandon me, for you made me.

Jeremiah 29:11 (New Living Translation)

11. For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

Just two of the covenant promises from the Word of God! What a blessed relief and comfort to know that God has a plan for my life and He will see it through to the end. I can't even find the words to tell you what this means to me. Now there are times when I question Him about things, but I know in my heart He has not left me. We will have trials and things happen to us that we don't understand, but this is how we become strong in our faith. We have to believe that all things work together to them that love the Lord and are called according to His purpose. Please be encouraged and look to Jesus, just accept His truth and believe Him. I am praying for you as you read this, please pray for me to. Blessings to you and your family!

No comments: