God Can Do Anything!



Ephesians 3:20,21 (The Message)

20-21. God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us.

Glory to God in the church!
Glory to God in the Messiah, in Jesus!
Glory down all the generations!
Glory through all millennia! Oh, yes!

Do you really believe with all your heart that God can truly do anything? For instance when you pray, do you ask for abundance or do you ask with just your knowledge of the situation? Isn't it wonderful that we can't limit God in His provision for us! If we don't know Gods Word, we simply cannot stand on His promises! I know you all probably get tired of me saying this all the time, but we MUST study these letters that God has written to us. In order for us to stand against the devil, we must use the Sword (the Word of God). We must be suited up with the full armor! So, when we know the Word, then we are able to stand on all the promises! God really can and does more than we can imagine or ask! More than or an abundance of His grace and mercy! Listen Sisters, we need to think big, we need to get out there in life and kick (you thought I was going to say something else, and I did think it. lol) Satan out of our home, our family and our church. If we know who we are then we should act like it. Some mornings I just get up mad as a wet hen because I let the enemy walk through that door that I have opened! He can be stopped, he is supposed to be stopped! He is defeated and he knows it. Lets stand up as strong women of God and take back what the enemy has stolen from us. Lets reclaim what is rightfully ours through Jesus Christ! I hope I have made you mad this morning to! Sometimes that is the only time we will act on a situation. Be blessed today, Sisters and Friends! I am praying for you as you read this

No comments: