Going Through a Rough Spot!

(Another one of my places for quiet time. This sunroom looks out
onto the river in the front of our house.)

Ephesians 3:20 (New Living Translation)

20. Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.


(Remember it is how much of Gods power that works in us that gages how much He is able to do through us)



No one likes to be discouraged or listen to someone murmur and complain, so I won't stay here long. But on the other hand we all know life is not going to be upon that mountain all the time, we must have that valley experience. So here is my heart today and for the last several days. Not anything really wrong that I can put my finger on, just struggling big time. Struggling with life is hard these days, of course we all have our personal struggles and if we are not careful we would live a defeated life. So what do we do when we have these days that last longer than a few? For one thing, ask the Lord if there is any unforgiveness in our life, do we have any root of bitterness against anyone? Second thing is what He would have us learn from this trial, the next thing that I need to do is keep a guard on my lips. It is a time when we could say the wrong thing if we aren't aware this is exactly what the enemy of our souls would have us do. Then it is important to get in Gods Word and spend some time with Him, praying in the Spirit, and singing songs of praise!!!!! This is my goal to do this things, I don't believe there are any magic formulas, it takes hard work and we are in a battle. We must never forget that! I am praying for you today as you read this, you may be going through a rough spot (as we say in the hills of Arkansas) but I also know in my heart and in my mind and most important because of what God tells us in His Word, that we will come through this and we will be strengthened in our spirit and renewed in our minds. God bless you richly this day!

No comments: