Mornings and Quiet Times!

My back porch is where I spend my quiet times of a morning!

Psalm 59:16 (New Living Translation)

16. But as for me, I will sing about your power.
Each morning I will sing with joy about your unfailing love.
For you have been my refuge,
a place of safety when I am in distress



I love mornings! My first cup of coffee, spending time with hubby and then my quiet time. I also love to journal, I have to admit though I am not consistent. Why is it so hard to be faithful with some things? I do really well for awhile, then I get busy. This is also the way we can get in serving the Lord. We may be really inspired by an event at church or something else then we get lax. I just listened to my daily devotion and it was talking about spending time with God instead of listening to the news which caused seeds of doubt and fear to enter in. I know we need to know what is going on, but most of the time we will not hear the truth anyway. Life is scary right now, people are unsure now more than ever (in my lifetime anyway) what is going to happen. But we must not dwell on negative things, but keep focused on God reading His Word and following Him. It can also be a very exciting time as we watch people reach out to God. Sometimes we have to be in that hard place before we see our need for Him. Hubby and I have family members that our not saved so with fervent prayer we are banding together claiming them for the Kingdom of God. As we begin a new month, lets join together and pray for the lost. Standing in the gap and lifting them up to our Father. Lets also pray for strength and determination. We must stand firm! I am praying that God will reveal His will for you also as you read this. Have a blessed day sweet friends!

No comments: